At Reedham Primary School, through a positive community ethos we listen, engage and nurture a can-do attitude in order to prepare all learners for their future lives, enabling and enjoying learning within the context of a rapidly changing technological society.
- To create a rich, stimulating and caring school environment in which every child feels happy, safe secure and confident.
- To provide high quality teaching and learning experiences to enable all children to achieve the highest possible standards in all areas of the curriculum.
- To provide a curriculum that is broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated to meet the needs of all children, including those with special needs.
- To encourage a love of learning and high expectations of standards of achievement and behaviour.
- To develop strong values of tolerance, self respect, respect of others, responsibility and politeness in all our children.
- To praise, encourage and celebrate success.
- To foster good relationships between the home and school, welcoming parents into the school and encourage them to work in partnership and harmony with the staff.
- To ‘bring out the best’ in every child so they can all be the best they can be. Together, we endeavour to develop the following skills: Independent Enquiry, Creative Thinking, Reflective Learning, Teamwork, Responsibility
By developing these five skills, we aim to promote motivation, resilience, and aspiration in all children, enabling them to effectively participate and engage with learning.